The Pedi Wet/Dry Brush Head contains a combination of short rigid filaments and longer, flexible filaments to effectively exfoliate and buff dry, damaged feet.
The Pedi Wet/Dry Brush Head contains a combination of short rigid filaments and longer, flexible filaments to effectively exfoliate and buff dry, damaged feet. This filament blend is designed to allow for optimal migration of the Pedi-Buff for more even coverage and thorough exfoliation.
FOR USE WITH PEDI DEVICE ONLY - this brush head should not be used on our facial cleansing devices.
How to replace your brush heads
- To remove the brush head, grip the brush head firmly, then push and twist it counterclockwise. Pull the head away from the handle.
- To attach the brush head, push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place. Be sure you hear a tight snap.
- TIP: Use the brush head cap to easily remove and attach the brush head with a simple twist.
Brush Head Care
- To keep your brush head clean, simply rinse the brush head with antibacterial soap and warm water once a week.
- To dry, rub the brush head against a towel for 5–10 seconds while powered on.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or chemicals, and do not put any part of the handle in a dishwasher.
- Do not share a brush head with another person, especially if you or any other user has any skin conditions.
- Clarisonic recommends replacing your brush head every 3 months.