This antidote for skin sensitivity: a super-concentrated serum that helps calm, restore and defend sensitised skin.
The antidote for skin sensitivity: a super-concentrated serum that helps calm, restore and defend sensitized skin. Help build skin's tolerance to ease discomfort of stressed, reactive skin with collagen-stimulating peptides. Our exclusive UltraCalming Complex contains Oat and botanical actives that work below the surface to interrupt inflammatory triggers that lead to sensitization, while helping to minimize discomfort, burning and itching. Restore skin's natural lipid barrier and help defend against future assaults with Oil of Evening Primrose, Sunflower Seed and Avocado extracts. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.
- Helps interrupt inflammatory triggers to prevent flare-ups.
- Helps calm and soothe skin, especially after non-invasive cosmetic procedures.
How To Use
- After cleansing and spraying with UltraCalming Mist, apply a generous amount to face, neck and chest with light, upward strokes.
- Use twice daily, morning and night. For additional moisturization, follow application with Barrier Repair or recommended Dermalogica Moisturizer.
- Use as a spot treatment on the hands, legs, any areas demanding relief from itching and redness!
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Clyclomethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicas Root Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Coco-Glucoside, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phytosterols, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 60, Limonene, Linalool.
Imported by Feel Beautiful: HSA CCPN1236684