This creamy, long-lasting moisturizing sunscreen soothes and protects dry, chapped and sun-exposed lips. An ideal protector for all skin types and lifestyles.
Mid - End July
This creamy, long-lasting moisturizing sunscreen soothes and protects dry, chapped and sun-exposed lips.
EltaMD UV Lip Balm contains 5% Hydromanil™ for immediate and long-term moisturization. Powerful UV protection and a super hydrating power make EltaMD UV Lip Balm the ideal protector for all skin types and lifestyles.
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
How To Use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating or immediately after towel drying
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- 7.5% Octinoxate: Organic compound that helps increase UV protection
- 5.0% Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Petrolatum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lauryl Laurate, Purified Water, Flavor, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cera Alba, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glyceryl Behenate, Microcrystalline Wax, Quercetin, Thioctic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum.