Formulated for aging skin prone to breakouts, this deep cleansing gel gently refines the appearance of congested pores and helps to reduce blemishes without drying the skin.
LHA Cleanser is a targeted exfoliating cleanser featuring a conditioning surfactant and a 12% concentration of key ingredients combining lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, glycerin, and sorbitol to remove excess oils and makeup, while decongesting pores and brightening skin. Formulated for aging skin prone to breakouts, this deep cleansing gel gently refines the appearance of congested pores and helps to reduce blemishes without drying the skin.
- Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- Delivers even exfoliation to unclog congested pores
- Removes excess oils and makeup
- Paraben-, soap-, synthetic-fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free
- Suitable for oily, combination, and aging skin types
How To Use
- Twice daily, apply a small amount of this exfoliating cleanser onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
- If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
- LHA (Caproloyl Salicylic Acid): A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA exfoliates the skin, decongests clogged pores, refines the skin’s surface, and has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Glycolic Acid: This AHA eliminates dead skin cell buildup and improves skin hydration.
- Salicylic Acid: This beta-hydroxy acid refines the pores and helps reduce acne.