Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque EXP 04/2021
Feel Beautiful recommends...
"Charcoal Rescue Masque is an all in one quick rescue for tired and dull skin needing a pick me up! It is a unique mask that addresses multiple areas of skin concerns. Charcoal draws out impurities from deep within the skin while sulfur and ash exfoliates for a brighter skin tone. Customers feedback that it smells of sulfur right out of a hotspring but the benefits far outweigh the strong smell. The best part about this mask the grainy texture. Massaging it while washing off gently helps to clear the top layer of dead skin cells for a smoother skin. Use Charcoal Rescue Masque to invigorate and brighten your skin whenever needed!"
Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque is an all in one face mask that clears, detoxifies, calms and brightens skin. It has a rich charcoal colour with creamy consistency and grainy texture that spreads on easily. Charcoal Rescue Masque is suitable for combination to oily skin types.
The main ingredients are the charcoal and sulfur that helps to absorb impurities and detoxify the skin. Volcanic ash exfoliates the skin while Vitamin B3 repairs damage and reduces redness. Wild mint also refines pores for a tigher and smoother look. The charcoal formula brightens and clears skin by drawing out oils and impurities. Use twice a week to refresh skin, or whenever needed.
Ingredients that help your skin
- Charcoal detoxifies skin
- Volcanic ash and sulfur exfoliates skin
- Vitamin B3 repairs damage
- Wild mint refines pores
We recommend it for
- Combination to oily skin types
- Clearing, refining and refreshing dull and tired skin
How To Use
- After cleansing, apply a generous layer onto skin for 5 minutes
- Avoid eye area
- Lightly massage during removal to exfoliate dead skin cells
- Rinse thoroughly and follow with suitable toner and moisturiser
- You may use up to four times a week