PCA Skin Clearskin (7g Trial)
PCA Clearskin is a light hydrating moisturiser that calms and soothes breakout-prone and sensitive skin. It has a non-oily feel that is quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving it smooth. Clearskin is designed to help those suffering from the combination of both acne and sensitive skin, with a normal to oily base.
The key ingredient is Vitamin B3 which helps to manage a range of skin conditions. It improves hydration and holds moisture, reduces redness and sensitivity. It also regulates oil flow to lessen acne breakouts. Natural ingredients reduces inflammation and calms irritated and itchy skin. Uneven skin due to acne scarring is also improved.
Ingredients that help your skin:
- Vitamin B3 improves skin health and immunity.
- Natural ingredients of marigold flower, lemongrass and cucumber calm inflammed skin.
- Vitamin A evens out skin tone.
We recommend it for:
- Acne-prone and sensitive skin with a normal to oily base.
- Calming breakout-prone and sensitive skin to achieve a clearer complexion.
Easy steps to use:
- Apply a small amount onto face, twice a day, after cleansing, toning and applying serum.
- Use a suitable SPF sunblock to protect skin from sun damage.