SkinCeuticals Physical UV Defense SPF 30
It's currently out of stock :(
Formulated specifically for post-procedure, sensitive, and very dry skin, Physical UV Defense SPF 30 combines barrier repair and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. More advanced than traditional sunscreens, Physical UV Defense is proven to increase the expression of essential proteins responsible for skin’s barrier integrity. This all-physical sunscreen, featuring zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, provides all day hydration making it ideal for daily use. Artemia salina, a plankton extract, provides increased photoprotection by stimulating skin’s defenses and resistance to UV and heat stress.
- 100% mineral filters, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Repairs and improves skin’s barrier function
- Provides all day hydration in a nourishing, comforting texture
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free
How To Use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure to face, neck and chest.
- Use before applying makeup.
- Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours.
- For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
- Zinc oxide: Microfine zinc oxide provides protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays without leaving white residue.
- Titanium dioxide: Microfine titanium dioxide forms a protective barrier over the skin to protect against UVB and short UVA rays.
- Artermia salina: Boosts skin’s defense and resistance to UV and heat stress while protecting collagen from UV damage, based on in-vitro testing.
Imported by Feel Beautiful: HSA CCPN1443179