Retinol 1.0 help stimulate cell regeneration and build collagen to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots from both photo- and intrinsic- aging.
Our retinol products help stimulate cell regeneration and build collagen to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots from both photo- and intrinsic aging. Additionally, they help minimize the appearance of pore size while correcting blemishes and blotchiness often associated with problematic skin. Perfect for problematic and photo-damaged skin, Retinol 1.0 contains 1% pure retinol and should be used for advanced treatment of pre-conditioned skin.
- Helps reduce appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and uneven tone
- Preserves optimal retinol stability and minimizes irritation commonly associated with the use of retinoids
- Ensures maximum amount of retinol reaches the target site
How To Use
- Limit initial use to once or twice a week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, and finally each evening as tolerated.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Retinol 1.0 to thoroughly cleansed skin in the evening.
- Carefully avoid the eyes and the corners of the eyes.
- To ensure optimal results, wait at least 30 minutes before applying any corrective or moisturizing products the same evening as applying SkinCeuticals Retinol products.
Retinol is photosensitizing—broad-spectrum sun protection is a must when retinol is part of your skincare regimen. As a precaution, retinol products should not be used by pregnant women, or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, some problems have been reported with ingested retinoic acid.
- Retinol: This ingredient is clinically proven to reduce collagen-degrading enzymes and stimulate the skin's collagen production. It has also been found to thicken aged skin.
- Bisabolol: Derived from the chamomile plant, this anti-irritant helps calm and soothe the skin.
Imported by Feel Beautiful: HSA CCPN1443036