Colorescience Total Protection Face Shield Flex SPF 50 (Medium 55ml)
Colorescience Total Protection Face Shield Flex SPF 50 is a lightweight mineral sunscreen with tinted color coverage. It immediately evens skin tone for a flawless look. This hydrating, antioxidant-rich all-mineral formula is powered by patented EnviroScreen® Technology - which means comprehensive defense against UVA/UVB, Blue Light, Pollution, and Infrared radiation, combined with advanced antioxidants and nourishing, hydrating ingredients for long-term skin health.
Flex features innovative, iron oxide pigments that bloom in your fingertips to deliver tone-adapting buildable color coverage with a demi-matte finish.
If you are not sure between two shades, Colorescience recommends getting the lighter one.
- Provides environmental protection against UVA/UVB, pollution, blue light, and infrared radiation.
- Flecks of encapsulated pigments adjust to skin's natural tone
- Hydrating and antioxidant-rich formula
- Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, oil, dyes, and fragrance
- 100% chemical-free active ingredient
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50/PA+++
- Water/sweat resistant (40 minutes)
- Dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic
- Medium color coverage, Demi-Matte natural finish
- For all skin types
How to Use
- Dispense onto fingertips and rub gently to release and activate encapsulated pigments.
- As the shade begins to develop from white to your shade, apply to moisturized face and continue to blend for even coverage. Watch as it adjusts to your skin to immediately blur imperfections and even skin tone. The shade is fully developed when product is no longer white.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for shade to adjust completely.
- Set with one of our Total Protection brush-on sunscreens or follow with foundation for full-color coverage.
- Layer underneath your foundation for fuller color coverage or use with Face Shield Glow or Face Shield Bronze to enhance your look.
- For a simple contour, use the Total Protection Brush-on Shield SPF 50 or Loose Mineral Foundation Brush in one shade deeper to contour and add depth.