Dermalogica Colloidal Masque Base (177ml)
Feel Beautiful recommends...
"Colloidal Masque Base is a popular mask used by salons as a base layer for their mask treatment. Its gel based texture has a clear scent. This flexibility makes it very easily to layer with other masks for deeper hydration and treatment. Our customers love that it calms inflammed skin without clogging pores - great for those with congested skin! It is also rich in plant nutrients and works wonders for soothing redness and bringing comfort to sunburnt skin. Quick tip, place Colloidal Masque Base in the fridge before applying onto sun burnt areas of your skin for deep soothing and cooling relief! Use twice a week or as often as needed, layered or stand alone for fresh, supple & healthy skin!"
Dermalogica Colloidal Masque Base is a clear nutrient rich mask that deeply moisturises skin. It has a gel texture and is frequently used as a base layer together with other masks for a deeper hydrating treatment. Its high moisture binding ingredient makes it great for moisturising dryness. Colloidal Masque Base is suitable for all skin types.
Lavender and arnica heals skin, soothes inflammation and alleviates redness. Vitamin B5, hyaluronic acid and allantoin binds moisture to the skin and deeply hydrates dryness. Vitamin E treats damage as well as softens skin. Use twice weekly or as often as needed for a calming and deeply hydrating skin treatment.
Ingredients that help your skin
- Lavender and arnica calms and soothes skin
- Vitamin B5, Hyaluronic acid and allantoin deeply hydrates dryness
- Vitamin E conditions and smoothens skin
We recommend it for
- All skin types
- Calming, hydrating and smoothening skin
- Layering it as a mask base with other masks for deeper treatment
How To Use
- After cleansing, spread Colloidal Masque Base evenly over the face
- Layer with another suitable mask if needed
- Dermalogica customers layer this with Clinical Colloidal Oatmeal masque
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse off cleanly with warm water
- May be used around the eyes and lip area
- Use twice weekly or as often as needed