EltaMD UV Replenish Broad Spectrum SPF 44 (57g)
UV Replenish Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 is a 100% physical actives sunscreen that restores moisture to dry, stressed skin. Formulated with chemical-free active ingredients, it provides gentle yet powerful sun protection.
UV Replenish infuses the skin with hyaluronic acid that helps retain more than 1,000 times its weight in water within skin cells. Antioxidant activity further works to combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR). It offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection. This oil-free sunscreen feels weightless on the skin. Ideal for daily and active wear, it may be used by all skin types and after treatments as directed by a skin care professional.
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Chemical-free active ingredients
- High volume of hydrating hyaluronic acid
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Dye-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free*, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
How To Use
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating or immediately after towel drying
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- 10.0% Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- 5.5% Titanium dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
- Purified Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C15-19 Alkane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Olivate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Behenate, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate