EltaMD UV Sheer Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ (50ml)
Oil-free EltaMD UV Sheer has a lightweight, hydrating formula that feels silky to the touch and light and airy on the skin. It blends smoothly and absorbs quickly into skin, helping to even out skin tone. It also offers up to 80 minutes of sweat and water-resistance making it the ideal choice for an active lifestyle, hot and humid weather and for anyone looking for a lightweight and hydrating sunscreen to live freely under the sun. Suitable for all skin tones without leaving a white cast.
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Hydrating formula goes on smooth, absorbs quickly, and does not leave the face shiny
- Helps even out skin tone and soothes heated skin
- Water and sweat-resistant (80 minutes)
How To Use
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- 9.0% Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- 10% Octocrylene
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Helps retain moisture, reduce flaking and restore skin
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C): An antioxidant that helps combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet, infrared radiation and high-energy visible light.
- Squalane: 100% natural and plant-derived lipid that helps reduce moisture loss
- Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol,Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polysilicone-11, Xanthan Gum, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide.