iS Clinical Eclipse SPF 50+ (100g)
Formulated specifically for daily use and extended outdoor activities, iS Clinical Eclipse SPF 50+ is a physical sunscreen that has an ultra sheer, lightweight formua. It absorbs quickly for a non-greasy matte finish.It contains transparent Titanium Dioxide and micronized Zinc Oxide - coupled with pure Vitamin E. This antioxidant-rich blend also provides superior water-resistant broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Provides all-physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Ultra-sheer, fast absorbing with a weightless finish
- Water-resistant formula
- PerfecTint technology enhances natural skin tone
- Titanium Dioxide: Safe, non-irritating and non-allergenic physical active sunscreen ingredient.
- Vitamin E: Highly effective moisturizer and antioxidant that helps protect against the visual effects of photodamage.
- Zinc Oxide: Safe, non-irritating and non-allergenic physical active sunscreen ingredient.
How to Use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.